HR’s Organization and Professional Development (OPD) department has spots open in the following courses to support your learning and development in December and January:
- Performance Management for Hybrid Teams | December 6 | In-person
This class will share best practices and identify tips and strategies for developing strong and high-performing hybrid teams using MSU’s Performance Excellence process.
- Conflict Management and Non-Escalation | December 6 AND 7 | In-person
The primary goals of this course are conflict resolution, de-escalation, crisis management, and everyone’s safety. This training will prepare participants to apply the taught skills to real-life situations and to retain those skills over time.
- Writing Policies and Procedures | December 7 | Virtual
Learn proven strategies and methods for successfully writing policies and procedures in clear terms that can be understood by all.
- Introduction to Process Mapping | January 11 | Virtual
Learners in this course will be able to define key process improvement terminology, identify common elements of process maps, reduce barriers to success by adopting best practices, and create a process map.
- Maximizing the Spartan Experience | January 17 | Virtual
This engaging training provides a foundational perspective related to enhanced customer service delivery.
- Everything DiSC: Behavior Styles at Work | January 18 | Virtual
Everything DiSC® helps you build more effective working relationships based on an understanding of different behavioral styles.
- New Leader Development Series | Starts January 24 | Virtual
Designed for supervisors new to their roles or new to MSU, this nine-session series equips new leaders with a toolkit of crucial knowledge and resources.
- The Power of Habit | January 25 | Virtual
Learn how to spot your habit loop, turn bad days into good data, and create habits that get the results you want.
You can find all the current Organization and Professional Development courses on the HR website. Class enrollment is completed within the EBS Portal. Employees may use available educational assistance funds towards course fees (if any).