How to subscribe via email
Get connected and stay connected by subscribing to receive SourceLive posts in your email box, rather than visiting the blog. Follow these steps to subscribe via email:
- Go to the SourceLive blog’s home page at www.sourcelive.hr.msu.edu.
- Type your full email address (e.g., YourEmail@msu.edu) into the Subscribe box, located in the right-hand column, and click the Sign me up! button.
- Next, log in to your email account. You will receive an email from WordPress.com that contains a confirmation link, labeled “Confirm Follow.” Click the “Confirm Follow” link. You must click this link to finish the subscription process.
Congratulations! You will start receiving SourceLive blog emails updating you on new posts.
Modifying SourceLive email subscriptions
If you would like to modify how often (immediately, daily, weekly) you receive email from SourceLive, follow the instructions below. This is the only way to change your subscription options or to unsubscribe. MSU Human Resources cannot make these changes for you.
- Open an email you’ve received from the SourceLive blog (sourcelive.wordpress.com), and click on the link labeled “Subscription Options.”
- Clicking this link will redirect you to the SourceLive blog subscription service page on WordPress.com. Once you are on this page, click on the delivery frequency box. You will have the option for receiving emails: immediately, daily (6 a.m. – 8 a.m.), or weekly (Monday 6 a.m. – 8 a.m.).
Pick the frequency that works best for you!