We welcome the MSU Community to comment on SourceLive stories and/or ask questions about our content. Please understand that comments are moderated and may take up to 48 hours to appear, though we will strive for same day moderation.
MSU Human Resources reserves the right to decline to publish some comments. If we decline to publish a comment, it will typically be for one of the following reasons:
- The comment is essentially unrelated to the topic of the article.
- The comment contains very personal or confidential information that could be used to harm the poster, such as social security numbers or private medical information.
- The comment contains information or opinions that could potentially violate the privacy of other individuals.
- The comment contains language that is obscene, derogatory, discriminatory or other language that an average person might consider offensive.
- The comment is abusive or singles out individuals or groups for the purpose of embarrassing, intimidating or harassing them.
- The comment is clearly from someone who is not an MSU faculty or staff member and/or is trying to promote or sell services, ideas or products or gather information.
- The comment was provided anonymously or under a screen name. We require that commenters identify themselves with their real names and a valid MSU e-mail address. Names are published with the comment (but e-mail addresses are not)
We are committed to publishing the majority of comments from the MSU community and only declining those that meet the above criteria. If you make a comment and it does not appear within 48 hours and you would like to know why, please email email@example.com with “Where’s my Comment?” in the subject line.
Please note that the comments section is intended for comments and general questions only. If you need help with a specific problem or issue concerning, please contact the Solutions Center at 517-353-4434, 1-800-353-4434 or SolutionsCenter@hr.msu.edu.