Contrary to the weather in Michigan, Spring Break 2022 is quickly approaching! Prepare for a relaxing beachside week, a week of theme parks or a week at home with family using these exclusive employee discounts from MSU Benefits Plus.
To access all the discounts, visit MSU Benefits Plus and sign up for a free account using your ZPID number (located on your Spartan Card ID badge or on EBS).
Still looking for that perfect rental car or hotel for your trip? Are you headed to Disney World and need a discount on tickets? These are the perfect travel discounts for you:
- National Car Rental: Use the code XZ20LK4 when booking your car rental for their exclusive Big Ten employee discount.
- Wyndham Hotel Group: At participating Wyndham locations, book over the phone or online for up to 20% off the “Best Available Rate” with ID number 1000009114.
- OrlandoVacation.com: Discounted Walt Disney World vacations for MSU staff, faculty, students and family members are available online with the code msusaves.
Staying at home during break has never sounded so enticing! See a new movie for less or bring your family to their first basketball game with these entertainment discounts:
- Premium Seats USA: It is the height of the NBA season and there is no better time to check out a game with a 10% discount on tickets! Use the code CORESTREAM on the Premium Seats USA website.
- AMC Theaters: Book movie tickets online for over 40% off at AMC, AMC Loews, AMC Showplace, Cineplex Odeon, Magic Johnson and Star Theaters.
Whether you are leaving town or staying in, you can try a new restaurant, see a show and more with these bonus flexible discounts:
- Tickets at Work: Before you travel, book tickets for a show, visit an event and more, check your MSU discounts through Tickets at Work. The site is always being updated with new discounts and exclusives for employees.
- Restaurant.com: As a special exclusive deal for MSU employees, pay $6 for $25 in restaurant certificates online using the code CORE.
Find these savings as well as many other benefits by visiting the MSU Benefits Plus portal. Sign up or log in today and have a great Spring Break!
you planning a trip for this spring break? Before you head out for vacation,
check out some of these deals and discounts! As an MSU benefits-eligible
employee, you have access to discounts through MSU Benefits Plus. Save money on
hotels, theme parks, shows and more!
To access all the discounts, visit MSU Benefits Plus and sign-in by clicking on the Log In link in the top right corner of the page. First-time users will need to sign up for an account using your ZPID number (located on your Spartan Card ID badge or you can find the number in EBS). Use a capital “Z” when putting in your ZPID number.
Check out some of the deals you can find through MSU Benefits
- Disneyland – A favorite spring break destination for kids and adults alike! Save on multi-day tickets at Disneyland Resort in California. Discounts are automatically applied through this link.
- Hotels.com – Are you traveling for vacay and need a place to stay? Save an ADDITIONAL 8% off most bookings at hotels.com with code CORESTREAM8. Find your destination at Hotels.com.
- SeaWorld – Receive up to 45% off select SeaWorld tickets for fun the whole family can enjoy! Discover the available discounts for SeaWorld here.
- National Car Rental – Need to get around during your trip? Enjoy up to 20% off your reservation rate when booking through this link. The discount is automatically applied through the link.
- Expedia – Escape to Latin America and beyond! Expedia offers up to 20% off hotels in favorite destinations. Discounts are automatically applied using this link.
For more information on discounts through MSU
Benefits Plus, visit the
HR website. If you have
any questions about the discounts, please call MSU Benefits Plus at
This week’s job of the week is a Catering and Sales Coordinator (#622395) for the Kellogg Hotel and Conference Center. This position is seeking an individual to manage the development and implementation of sales, marketing, and conference service strategies for the Kellogg Hotel and Conference Center.
The responsibilities for this role include maintaining all accounts, generating new business for designated markets, and negotiating guest room rates, meeting room rentals, and banquet events to achieve budgeted revenues. Additional responsibilities of this role include meeting assigned monthly sales quotas, assisting in developing month-end sales reports, and representing the Kellogg Center and Spartan Hospitality Group at community and industry events.
ideal candidate would possess knowledge equivalent to that which normally would
be acquired by completing a four-year college degree program in Business
Administration, Hotel, Restaurant and Institutional Management, Communications,
or a related field; one to three years of related and progressively more
responsible or expansive work experience in Hotel Catering Sales or Hotel Sales
and Hotel Operations; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
For more details on the responsibilities of this position, and to view all our current postings, visit careers.msu.edu. Internal applicants should access postings through the Careers @ MSU tile in the EBS Portal.