Are you planning a trip for this spring break? Before you head out for vacation, check out some of these deals and discounts! As an MSU benefits-eligible employee, you have access to discounts through MSU Benefits Plus. Save money on hotels, theme parks, shows and more!
To access all the discounts, visit MSU Benefits Plus and sign-in by clicking on the Log In link in the top right corner of the page. First-time users will need to sign up for an account using your ZPID number (located on your Spartan Card ID badge or you can find the number in EBS). Use a capital “Z” when putting in your ZPID number.
Check out some of the deals you can find through MSU Benefits Plus:
- Disneyland – A favorite spring break destination for kids and adults alike! Save on multi-day tickets at Disneyland Resort in California. Discounts are automatically applied through this link.
- Hotels.com – Are you traveling for vacay and need a place to stay? Save an ADDITIONAL 8% off most bookings at hotels.com with code CORESTREAM8. Find your destination at Hotels.com.
- SeaWorld – Receive up to 45% off select SeaWorld tickets for fun the whole family can enjoy! Discover the available discounts for SeaWorld here.
- National Car Rental – Need to get around during your trip? Enjoy up to 20% off your reservation rate when booking through this link. The discount is automatically applied through the link.
- Expedia – Escape to Latin America and beyond! Expedia offers up to 20% off hotels in favorite destinations. Discounts are automatically applied using this link.
For more information on discounts through MSU Benefits Plus, visit the HR website. If you have any questions about the discounts, please call MSU Benefits Plus at 888-758-7575.