Would you like the chance to win a FREE Amazon Echo Dot™? Set up your Teladoc account and you could be entered to win! Teladoc is giving away a limited number of these smart speakers. MSU employees and their dependents who are currently enrolled in an MSU health plan have access to Teladoc – an online medical care service that gives you 24/7 access to a healthcare professional via the web, phone, or mobile app in minutes.
Since Teladoc is already part of your MSU benefits, all you have to do is set up your account/update your medical history by Feb. 21, 2020, for your chance to win a free Amazon Echo Dot™. Note: if you are already registered but didn’t provide your medical history, simply update your history for a chance to win.
Here are three quick and easy ways to update your medical history:
- Download the mobile app
- Call Teladoc at 1-800-TELADOC (835-2362)
- Visit Teladoc.com and clicking “SET UP ACCOUNT”
You can use your Teladoc account throughout the year to:
- Talk to a doctor by phone or video 24/7.
- Get a diagnosis of your symptoms, treatment, and a prescription when needed.
- Avoid the potentially high costs and long wait times of the ER.
To learn more about Teladoc, visit the Teladoc page on our MSU HR website.