Do you work with an outstanding MSU employee performing clerical-technical duties? Acknowledge their hard work and dedication to MSU by nominating them for the Clerical-Technical (CT) Recognition Award! Nominations are now being accepted through Friday, July 29, 2022, at 5p.m.
The winner of this annual award is selected based on the following criteria:
- Respect of their peers and continuous diligence in attending to their daily responsibilities.
- Concern for students, faculty, staff, and colleagues in their respective units, particularly (but not limited to) those assisting overseas U.S. students and faculty, international students, international faculty, etc.
- Extraordinary and significant contributions to the community or public service.
- Innovative thinking in facilitating unit tasks and responsibilities.
Individuals may be nominated by any member of the MSU community, and the recipient will be selected by the CT Recognition Award Selection Committee. The winner will be profiled in the HR Source monthly newsletter and will receive a monetary award of $1,000 from the endowment fund in recognition of their outstanding service.
This award is given by the Thomas and Concettina Gliozzo Endowment Fund. Charles Gliozzo is director emeritus of MSU’s Study Abroad program. Thomas and Concettina Gliozzo were immigrants who became U.S. citizens and valued the importance of education throughout their lives.
How to Nominate an Employee
To nominate an individual:
- Complete a nomination form
- Collect a minimum of two support letters (maximum of five) by MSU colleagues. You may include additional information if it supports the applicant’s nomination.
Please Note: nominees must be part of the CT Union.
Nominations are due by 5:00 p.m., Friday, July 29, 2022. Email the PDF nomination form with a minimum of two support letters to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: CT Recognition Award Selection Committee.