One of the benefits of working at MSU is taking advantage of its employee discounts. From on-campus shopping to MSU sporting events to additional insurance options, you can’t go wrong with these savings.
MSU Benefits Plus
MSU Benefits Plus is available to benefits-eligible MSU employees. It gives employees the option to enroll in several voluntary employee-paid benefits programs, in addition to online shopping discounts. Register with your ZPID to view your options.
- Athletics: Every MSU employee is a Spartan fan by default. Employees can purchase football, men’s basketball and ice hockey season tickets at discounted prices or a Go Green card for $50 that grants entry to women’s basketball, volleyball, men’s and women’s soccer, wrestling, gymnastics, softball and baseball.
- Dining Plans: Enjoy the delicious meals at MSU’s dining halls with these discount plans.
- MSU Department of Theatre: Check out a student theater production at 10–17 percent discounts on all Main Stage performances
- Spartan Bookstore: The bookstore offers new and used textbooks, clothing and souvenirs, academic supplies, software and electronics and more. A 10 percent discount is offered on textbooks, trade books and medical books and a 15 percent discount is offered on all regular-priced clothing.
- MSU Forest Akers Golf Course: The golf course offers two 18-hole championship layouts, a state-of-the-art practice facility, and two full-service golf shops with a full complement of services. Employees with MSU ID card receive reduced rates.
- MSU Munn Ice Arena: The ice facility provides a public skating schedule during the year. Employees receive discounted rates with valid MSU ID.
- University Stores: MSU employees can purchase a variety of items that the University utilizes including diapers, batteries, and office supplies. Prices are competitive.