Leap Day gives you an extra 24 hours once every four years. So, what are you going to do on your extra day? Here are a few ideas:
- Go out and do something fun for lunch. The Eat at State ON-THE-GO food truck, the Dairy Store (Grilled Cheese Monday) and Health4U can offer new and interesting food or experiences.
- If you have kids, play leapfrog.
- Take the extra time to sort out your email, workspace, home, car or anything else.
- Tell somebody you appreciate them.
- Write a list of 29 things you want to accomplish before the next Leap Day.
- Try something new! During these few extra hours you can stargaze, listen to a new album, try out a new recipe, or go rock climbing. If you have never attended a TEDxMSU event, you can purchase a ticket for the March 2 talk.
Have a great Leap Day!